Aboriginal Law Report, July 5, 2020 – First Peoples Law
July 5, 2020
#CancelCanadaDay was trending online.
- Cancel Canada Day: Marches protesting Indigenous injustice held in multiple cities – CTV News
- July 1 is a time to reflect on Canada’s colonial and genocidal legacy – Rabble
- Indigenous communities find little to celebrate on Canada Day | CBC News
- Indigenous activists take to Halifax streets to call for government accountability | CBC News
Judicial diversity returned to the headlines.
- Federal Court justice says judicial diversity targets need ‘aggressive’ timelines | CBC News
Read More: https://www.firstpeopleslaw.com/index/articles/474.php
3 total views, 3 views today