Business Development Officer
Required a Business Development Officer
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Develop policies and administer programs to promote business
- Conduct surveys and analyze data on the trends of the market
- Plan development projects and co-ordinate activities with representatives of a wide variety of industrial and commercial enterprises, community and business associations
- Assess business opportunities and develop strategies
- Respond to enquiries from members of the business community and general public concerning development opportunities
- Review and evaluate development proposals and provide advice on procedures and requirements for approvals
- Evaluate customer service and business development timely
- Conduct comparative research on marketing strategies for services
- Prepare reports, research papers, for the management to review and consider
- Provide consultation on planning and development.
- Set up the market research questionnaire to know about the market habits.
Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
- Proven experience of minimum 2-3 years in business administration role.
- A University degree
- Proficient in all office organization duties, systems and procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational and planning skills is essential.
- Good communication skills.
Salary: CAD$ 36.00/hour. Full-time permanent position at 2559237 Ontario Ltd. located at 8270 Lawson Road Milton ON L9T 5J3
To be considered for this position, please email resume at – [email protected]
15 total views, 9 views today