- Partner News
- Media Releases
- Mainstream News
WE ARE HIRING!!!
Since 1973, Edmonton has relied on the professional efficiency of G.B. Truck and Diesel to get their trucks and diesel rigs back on the road. We are one of the oldest Cummins dealers in Edmonton, and we also repair and service Caterpillar, Detroit and most diesel engines. We are a member of AMVIC (Alberta Motor Vehicle Industry Council)
Sethi Group of Companies Inc. o/a G.B. Truck and Diesel is seeking a Business Development Officer (1 vacancy) to join our team at 16808 113 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5M 2X3. All candidates must be willing to join a team environment to strengthen and grow our current team with a positive attitude and character.
• Wage: $45.00 per hour
• Weekly schedule: 35 hours per week
• Benefits: Group Insurance benefits
• Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening
• Full time permanent position
• Start date: as soon as possible
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
• Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
• Increasing client base
• Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
• Following industry trends locally and internationally
• Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement
• Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new prospects within the area you have been assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
• Ability to speak English
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2 years to less than 3 years of experience
• Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Fast-paced environment, Attention to detail
• Personal sustainability: Effective interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Initiative, Team player, Judgement, Organized, Accurate, Client focus, Reliability, Dependability, Excellent written communication, Flexibility
• MS Windows, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Office, MS Word
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then send your resume by email at [email protected] or by mail at 16808 113 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5M 2X3. No walk-ins and phone calls will be entertained.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
G.B. Truck and Diesel is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse workforce and a respectful work environment. We value diversity of expertise, talent and opinion which is leveraged for an innovative and productive work environment. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent by encouraging applications from all qualified individuals including indigenous people, newcomers, youth, veterans, visible minorities, apprentices and people with disabilities.
15 total views, 9 views today